We’re looking for responsible, outgoing, and energetic people to join our VRology Cape Cod Mall team to run our 9Dfx Virtual Reality Motion Ride kiosk.
Candidates must be 18 years or older and be willing to work weekdays, weeknights, and weekends throughout the holiday season. Long-term year round positions are available as well!
Your role as a VRologist Virtual Reality Ride Operator includes:
- Interacting, educating, and immersing guests in thrilling virtual reality worlds and experiences
- Operating our 9Dfx Virtual Reality motion simulator ride
- Providing exceptional guest services
- Opening and/or closing our virtual reality ride kiosk (key holder, managing money, doing cash deposits, turning on/off equipment, etc.)
- Managing Point-of-Sale system/register, cash, and credit card processing
- Taking photos/videos and posting on social media channels
- Cleaning the virtual reality ride kiosk (10-foot by 10-foot space)
- Other duties as needed
- Working in retail, restaurants, movie theaters, amusement parks, or other relevant experience
- Using a Point-of-Sale register system, counting money, taking cash, credit card processing
- Providing customer service/guest services
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to learn quickly
We are willing to train the right candidates!
If this position interests you, please email us at email@example.com with a brief description of why you are interested in this position and please include your resume and/or other relevant work experience.
Learn. Connect. Experience. Virtual Reality.